Affiliate Agreement Cheetu.com
Please read the agreement document below before registering.
To be an authorized affiliate of CHEETU.COM, INC, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using the CHEETU.COM, INC. service as an affiliate. By signing up for the CHEETU.COM, INC. affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
1) Term of the Agreements: The terms of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. You are only eligible to earn referral fees on sales occurring during the term.
2) Modification: We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on this site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Program rules. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
3) Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under to this Agreement.
4) Independent Investigation: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
5) SPYWARE AND OTHER PARASITES: Any affiliate suspected of a relationship, formal or informal, with any provider of spyware or parasitic software (as judged by any interference with the operation by design of MERCHANT and/or its partner sites) is subject to punitive actions by MERCHANT, without notice, including but not limited to: suspension of affiliate account; termination of affiliate account; withholding of payments to affiliate; and public notification of affiliate's suspected malfeasance. MERCHANT encourages affiliates to report suspicions of such relationships; and, should substantial proof, as judged by MERCHANT, be provided, MERCHANT reserves the right to assign a value equal to unpaid monies earned by the offending affiliate (or a part thereof) to the reporting affiliate as a bounty.
6) COMMISSIONS: Commissions shall be paid to *qualified sales on the first of every month through Paypal. If you do not have or intend to open a paypal account, you will not receive commission. There will be exceptions made to affiliates to especially ask for a handwritten check to be sent. It is at our sole discretion to honor such requests. *A commisson will be disqualified if there is no visible link from your main site that you submit to us that we can easily find and click through to determine if the sale is legitimate.
7) COMMISSIONS SUBJECT TO CANCELATION: If we receive a return on an item in which we paid you a commission, we have the right to reverse that commission. If you have already been paid the commission for a sale that gets reversed, it will be deducted from the next available commission payment.
8) LINK HTML PROGRAMMING: You are responsible for programming the html of your own website. We provide you with the code but we assume zero responsibility for broken links and we are not equipped to provide html advice.
I accept these terms and wish to register.