Why does Cheetu.com ask customers to provide information?
The information we ask our customers and subscribers to provide helps us personalize and continually improve your learning & shopping experience at Cheetu.com.
Information from you: We store any information you give us through our website or otherwise. Go to the subscribe page to see examples of the type of information we collect. You may choose not to provide certain information, but this may limit your ability to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information you provide to respond to your requests, customize future sales offers for you, improve our services, and communicate with you.
Information from other sources: At this point, we are not receiving information about you from other sources.
What About Cookies?
- At this point, we do not insert cookies into your computer system. If in future, we plan to change this, we will update our Privacy Statement and let you know.
- The ‘Help’ section of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies altogether. However, we keep our cookies, and recommend you do the same. It helps you access features you may not otherwise have access to.
Does Cheetu.com share the information it receives?
The privacy of our customers is an important part of our business. We never sell our customers’ information to others.
- Affiliated businesses: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. We provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. While we make every effort to give you the best advice we can, we do not take responsibility for any changes our partners implement in their policies or tactics.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include filling orders, delivering packages, sending information and products through post and e-mail, analyzing data, processing credit card payments, and organizing workshops. The companies we employ have access to any information needed to perform their functions, but are not permitted to use it for other purposes.
- Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or buy companies, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information is usually one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to any pre-existing Privacy Statements (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Cheetu.com, or part of it should be bought by another company, customer information would be one of the transferred assets.
- Cheetu.com security: We pass on account and other personal information only when this is necessary in order to comply with the law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cheetu.com, its users, or other people. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. However, it does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing customers’ personal information for commercial purposes.
- Only with your consent: If in future we plan to pass on your information to third parties, we will notify you and give you the opportunity to decide against it.
How secure is my personal information?
Only authorized directors of Self Hypnosis Solutions Ltd. have access to the information provide us when you subscribe or become a member. NOBODY ELSE has access to this information. It will never be sold or otherwise passed on.
Cheetu.com does not sell products to children. If you are under 18, you may use Cheetu.com only through a parent or guardian.